Lansdowne Woods is a highly regarded Senior community. It is secure. It offers a variety of activities and benefits to the residents. This 1475 sq. ft. unit is an ideal size with a spacious living room/dining area, eating space in the kitchen, large closets and the sun filled terrace room. This unit has 2 bedrooms and a den with built in desk and shelves. Your neighbors are welcoming and helpful. Truly, a great place to settle-in and enjoy life.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,475 sq. ft
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Elevator, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Handicap Parking, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Community Center, Common Grounds, Beauty Salon, Fitness Center, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Hot Tub, Sauna, Billiard Room, Tennis Courts, Transportation Service, Retirement Community, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Security, Non-Lake Recreational
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price