Beautiful well-maintained home. Located on a quiet street surrounded by majestic trees and lush plantings. This 5 bedrooms, 3 bath home features original hardwood flooring , 4 finished levels with approx. 2500 sq feet including basement and a two-car garage. Spectacular family room offers a raised hearth fireplace, beamed ceiling, recessed lighting and glass doors which open to a brick patio. The lower level features finished basement with storage room and laundry room. There is a side fenced yard for pets. Pets allowed on a case by case basis. Enjoy surrounding amenities such as the popular Mosaic District with fine shopping and dining choices, a farmerÂÂs market and a local craft brewery. Nature lovers can enjoy walking or biking along the Accotink Trail. Nearby INOVA Fairfax Hospital is easily accessible. Conveniently located close to I-495, I66, Metro station and Tysons.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
0.28 Acres |Case by Case Basis,N Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,288 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price