Welcome Home! Spacious,and open floorplan condo. Renovated top floor unit with 2 bedroom and very rare covered 1 car garage space. Low Condo Fee! Newly painted and beautiful new flooring throughout . Gorgeous updated and spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Bathroom was redone. Laundry room in unit with full size washer and dryer! Well-maintained community. Best location in the complex and allows for access to street parking. Located close to Fort Belvoir and Easy access to Kingstowne and Metro.
Condo, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Concrete, Vinyl Siding
900 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Range Hood, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price