Welcome Home! This totally renovated home is located on a 1/3 acre lot on private cul-de-sac. Open floorplan with a two story foyer and lots of light throughout. Expansive kitchen, cozy family room and new sunroom addition providing for a great entertainment area. The beautiful kitchen has upgraded cabinets, granite counters and island. Family room with gas fireplace and cathedral ceilings. Sunroom with high ceilings and built in benches. Master Suite with two walk in closets and recently renovated gorgeous master bath. Spacious basement with large den/4th bedroom, bathroom and private rear entry. Great trex deck off the sunroom. New garage door installed. Newer roof. Gorgeous renovated 3 1/2 baths. Spectacular fenced yard.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,898 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Cleared, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)