Condo features a wonderful light-filled open floor plan, large living and dining room area with sliding glass doors that open onto the oversized balcony that extends the length of the unit. Spacious living area great for entertaining! New waterproof engineered hardwood floors throughout. Newly painted. Beautiful kitchen has upgraded cabinets and granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and table space. Primary bedroom is large enough for a sitting/office area and has sliding glass doors to the balcony and a large walk-in closet. The updated primary and half bathrooms have new vanities, flooring, toilets, and faucets. Primary bath includes a brand new shower. Condo comes with one assigned parking space in the covered, secure garage close to the access door. The condo faces the quiet rear of the building and looks out onto the tree line, recently upgraded landscaping, and pool, providing a peaceful and beautiful view. Full-size Washer/Dryer in the unit. Amenities include a fitness center; outdoor tennis court/sport court; outdoor swimming pool; party room for rent; elegant updated lobby and common areas; and concierge, which accepts packages and deliveries. The pool and BBQ grill are located in a very spacious courtyard. Condo located in the heart of Columbia Pike and within minutes to Glencarlyn Park, a beautiful and secluded 100-acre park and nature trail. Close to the Four Mile Run and W&OD trails. Easy access to Downtown DC via car or buses that stop in front of the building and take you to the Pentagon or Pentagon City Metro stations. Pentagon City Mall and other shopping centers are only a short ride away. Enjoy all the amenities that Arlington County has to offer, including the nearby Arlington Mill Community Center, which is open every day and has a fitness center and outdoor public plaza that has community events year-round and a farmersâ market. Non-smoking building. Small pets are allowed, but no dogs unless a service or comfort dog.
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
927 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Balcony, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Exercise Room
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price