Beautiful, bright, and luxurious family estate in Leesburg where French Country meets classic Virginia charm! Designed and custom built for the seller/original owner, this unique manor home resides on a conservancy lot of over 25 coveted acres along Goose Creek. Unlike other conservatory lots, this one allows for barns, stables with horses, and other such additions. Cherish this tranquil oasis dubbed "Butterfly Hill" for its abundance of butterflies attracted to the natural wildflowers and foliage throughout its sprawling meadows. From the moment you pass through the gated entry with lush landscaping, custom stonework, and gas lanterns, it's love at first sight. New aerial photos just added! See link to video in listing. A rare find, providing the best of both worlds, country living with the benefit of public utilities and Red Cedar HOA. This sought-after community provides a private pool, clubhouse, playgrounds, gazebo, and fitness center. Designed and built with renown, local Leesburg elites, TJ Gilbride Architecture and Foster Herz Residential. With 7 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms (plus 1 full bath off mudroom) totaling 8 full bathrooms, 2 half baths, 6 fireplaces, 4 car garage (with in-law suite above) reclaimed hardwood floors, crown molding, custom tile work and cabinetry throughout, this nearly 14,000 SF custom home is truly one of kind with every feature and detail you could ask for. The main level is highlighted by an open gourmet chef's kitchen, complete with built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, additional Sub-Zero ice maker, stainless steel Wolf range with commercial grade hood, farmhouse sink, and large granite island with prep sink and plenty of space for seating. The kitchen opens to the Great Room featuring 20+ ft vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, custom stone fireplace with French doors on both sides leading out to the spacious screened-in porch, also with 20+ ft vaulted/beamed ceilings, separate stone fireplace, stone flooring, and access to back patio. Also open to the kitchen is the casual dining area, hearth room with wet bar and fireplace leading to the formal dining room and catering kitchen featuring Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Sub-Zero beverage cooler, farmhouse sink, dishwasher, and double wall ovens, making this home perfect for entertaining. On the main floor, you will also find one of two laundry rooms, a home office, and indoor breezeway with wall-to-wall windows and glass French doors on either side, providing access to the four-car garage, mudroom, full bathroom, and a spacious in-law suite. On the opposite wing of the main level, youâll find the library and additional ownerâs suite, designed to be an optional primary bedroom for those who prefer one level living. Take the elevator to the upper floor featuring the grand primary suite with a gas fireplace, oversized walk-in closet and dressing room. The luxurious primary bath features a soaking tub, steam shower with rainfall shower head, wall shower, and body spray system. Dual vanities are complete with granite countertops and stainless-steel fixtures. Fully-finished, full-size basement includes large wet bar, billiards, home theater with surround sound, projector, and theater style seating, game space, fitness room, guest suite, pool bathroom/locker room with steam shower and river rocks, leading to the backyard. Spacious backyard is fenced on three sides with Goose Creek bordering the fourth side. Catch some rays and your favorite beverage while enjoying the heated saltwater pool and cabana featuring an outdoor kitchen, complete with granite countertops, stainless-steel gas grill, cooktop, and beverage cooler. Don't miss a once in a lifetime opportunity to own this private, waterfront retreat, while still enjoying proximity to wineries, breweries, hiking trails, shopping, entertainment, restaurants, Dulles Airport, Washington, DC, and all that Northern Virginia has to offer. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
8 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, LP
13,934 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Storage, Media
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Geothermal, Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Partial, Entrance Outside, Poured
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 6. Gas Burning, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Security Gate, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Breezeway, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Filtered, In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- River, Water, Other, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Body of Water
- Goose Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Fishing. Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded, Stream/Creek.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Club House
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price