Welcome to this extraordinary, custom-built estate home perfectly nestled on over three treed acres for an abundance of privacy - while also being only minutes away to all of your present-day amenities. This one-of-a-kind property is a home unlike any other... Around each and every turn you will find that the most thoughtful details have been meticulously picked out to create a home that exudes a balanced combination of refined elegance and modern charm. This stunning all brick home boasts incredible design features including a four-car side-load garage; gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout the majority of the home; soaring two story Foyer entry with intricate tile flooring; detailed ceiling moldings in the elegant Dining Room; private Home Office with handsome built-in cabinetry; a spectacular main-level In-Law Suite that can serve as a secondary Primary Bedroom; Family Room with a cozy gas fireplace seamlessly flows to extend your living space to the outdoors with access to the covered terrace and outdoor firepit (and space for a future pool!); gourmet Kitchen perfectly suited for Chefs of every level featuring Wolf and Subzero professional grade appliances, a beverage fridge, an induction cooktop, a steam-oven, a center island, quartz counters, and a dream walk-in pantry; optional second Laundry Room on the main level; French doors will lead you into the luxurious Primary Suite on the upper level hosting its own Sitting Room and lavish En-Suite where you will find dual vanities, a stand alone soaking tub, a spa-shower, his and her walk-in closets, and a dressing area; two additional Bedrooms are also located on the upper level, each with their own private Bathroom; upper level Laundry and Sorting Room with beverage fridge; walk-in attic space on this upper level fully insulated and temperature controlled; a fully finished lower level with 9.5' ceilings is the perfect space to entertain family and friends with a Game Room, Media Room, full wet-bar with dishwasher and beverage fridge, a Guest Suite with Sitting Room and private entry/exit to the outdoors, a full Bath, a Home Gym, and an abundance of storage space in the unfinished utility room. Additional outstanding features include a three zone HVAC system (one for each level) with air quality filtration system, indoor sprinkler system, water filtration system, generator, electric car charging station, extensive outdoor lighting, Located just a short drive to downtown Leesburg, Loudoun County Wine and Hunt Country, shopping at the Leesburg Outlets/One Loudoun/Brambleton Town Center, access to commuter routes (Dulles Green Way, Dulles Toll Road, Routes 50/7/28) and minutes to Dulles Airport, and so much more. This phenomenal property is waiting to welcome you home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Other, Transitional
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
7,063 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Creighton Entreprises Custom Homes
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Air Filter, Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price