If you are looking for a First Time Offered/well-cared-for home in the Town of Purcellville... Look no further.... This charming Cape Cod has so much to offer and is much larger than it looks. 4 beds, 1.5 full baths, 2,640 Above Ground Sq. Footage sited on .52 acres. Easy access to enter the home from the front, side and back door. Handicap accessible via the back door. There have been MANY updates to this home over the years and is Move-In Ready. When you enter this home you will immediately notice the wonderful natural light that flows through the main level. Oak Hardwoods are under the existing carpet on the main level. Wood Burning Fireplace, beautiful sconces, and built-in cabinets are featured in the Living Room. There are 3 bedrooms that are located on the main level. One is currently being used as a Laundry Room (was relocated from the basement). The Dining Room is ready for your next friends & family dinner. The Kitchen is spacious and has lots of cabinets and counter space. The upper level is carpeted and consists of a spacious 4th Bedroom, adjacent half bath, and a Family Room. This could be a fabulous Master Retreat as the half bath can be converted to an additional Full Bath. Storage is available as well on the Upper Level. The Lower Level is currently unfinished and is approximately 1,254 sq. feet. This property also provides a detached 2-car garage (in addition to the attached 1-car garage) and also an attached barn which is incredible space. Living in Purcellville has so much to offer....minutes (walking or driving) to the many restaurants, fun shopping, weekend farmers market, holiday parades, and the W & OD trail to walk, bike, or run. Minutes to Route 7, Dulles Greenway, Leesburg. Schools Emerick Elementary, Blue Ridge Middle, or Loudoun Valley High School. Call for additional info and to tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
1 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,640 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Town Of Purcellville
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop, Poured
- Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price