This sublime penthouse is located in a highly sought-after tier of The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown, where dazzling Potomac River and monument views fill the expansive windows. It features a pleasant and highly functional plan with four exposures, 11-foot ceilings on the main level, and generously scaled rooms throughout. Amazing terraces and roof gardens provide extraordinary opportunities for outdoor enjoyment and unsurpassed views. With the outstanding services of The Ritz-Carlton, this penthouse is a rare offering, ideal for those seeking a luxurious urban retreat.
Condo, 2 Story, Transitional
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
4,413 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Insulated, Triple Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Bar, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Attended, Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Balcony, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Potomac River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Exercise Room, Security, Spa, Common Grounds
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)