WELCOME HOME! Beautiful 6,000+ sq. ft home with open floorplan. Gourmet kitchen - with island and breakfast room/sunroom. Two story family room with fireplace and beautiful wall of windows. This spacious and open floorplan allows for a welcoming gathering place for family and friends. Main floor offers office/den/child~s room. Formal dining room and living room with double staircases. Featuring hardwood floors thru much of the main level and custom trim package plus high ceilings and many large windows throughout. The lower level is a very large finished living space with huge rec. room, media room, den/exercise room and a 3rd full bath. The second floor offers a master suite with 2 walk in closets, and large spa bathroom; 3 additional bedrooms and 2 full baths. Spectacular overlook into the foyer and family room from the top floor. Beautiful landscape backing to open common area. An ideal place to call home for your family!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete, Vinyl Siding
5,436 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Backs - Open Common Area, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS