Fabulous, main level two bedroom, two bath condominium at Riverbend at Cascades Community. A truly unique unit with a bonus covered, spacious patio. Gleaming, cherry hardwood floors grace the living area and bedrooms. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and ceramic tile flooring. Primary bedroom has a sizable walk-in closet, ceiling fan and en-suite bath with custom double vanity, oversized soaking tub/shower. Second bedroom features a beautiful bay window. Guest bath has a new custom vanity. Separate laundry space with front loading washer and dryer. New HVAC in 2019. New windows and exterior doors in 2018. Cordless blinds throughout. Community amenities include a swimming pool, tot lot and gym. Condo fees cover all exterior maintenance including roof and windows. Move in, relax and enjoy!
Condo, Other, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Aluminum Siding
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,033 sq. ft
Riverbend At Cascades
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price