What's not to LOVE ? **AND YOU CAN LOVE IT EVEN MORE NOW -PRICE REDUCTION TO $415,000.00 . ** There's 1,475 SQ FT of living space with a view of the Blue Ridge mountains in the distance . It's a Rarely available 3 BEDROOM 2 Bath condo with that ***HIGHLY DESIRABLE ** GARAGE PARKING SPACE, Just 1 spot away from lobby door in garage ** also Extra Storage . Don't forget all of the community amenities, - An Art Studio, Banking on site, Bar/Lounge , Beauty Salon, Barber Shop, a Large Pool, Tennis Courts, a Transportation Service. And to top it off a WONDERFUL building management group. They are very responsive ! With its granite counter tops in the kitchen, an OPEN FLOOR PLAN OVERALL, and a sunroom full of space and views you've got a winner. It's move in ready and ALMOST PERFECTION ! --- The only thing it's missing, is you ! -Professional Photos to come soon.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,475 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Art Studio, Bank / Banking On-Site, Bar/Lounge, Beauty Salon, Billiard Room, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Hot Tub, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Retiremen
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price