CAPITOL HILL Location! Great walking neighborhood awaits you! Home offers a quiet retreat conveniently located just steps of Capitol Hill, National Mall, Eastern Market, restaurants, shopping and entertainment. This sun-filled home has soaring ceilings and its open floor plan is perfect for daily living. Gorgeous kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and built-in cabinetry. Updated bathroom. In-unit washer/dryer combo and also offers a free common laundry room to residents . A private serene backyard garden surrounded by trees with a fire pit, picnic table and grill where you can enjoy gatherings with family/friends or quiet time with your pet. Low condo fee of $387/month that includes heat, water, sewer, lawn maintenance, snow removal, management, trash, insurance and laundry.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
362 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Electric Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- RF 3
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Laundry Facilities, Extra Storage, Storage Bin
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price